With the acquisition of Winfield Rollers, Fenner Precision has become an industry leader in the development of polyurethane and silicone rollers for a diverse range of original equipment manufacturers.
Fenner Precision’s polyurethane roller formulations are designed to enhance product life, improve product performance, and help to decrease service call intervals. Rollers are manufactured with two abrasion-resistant materials, Engineered Polyurethane Elastomers and Polyurethane Microcellular Foam Elastomers. Fenner Precisions' chemists can custom formulate an elastomer solution for a customer's unique application. Whether it is fit, form, function, cost, or improved performance, Fenner Precision delivers complete product solutions to meet our customer’s needs - exactly.
- The Charge Roller has a controlled amount of electrical conductivity for application to the OPC drum in a laser printer.› learn more
- The Developer Roller transfers ink onto the drum acting as a metering device for ink.› learn more
- PTR Rollers offer a soft, tacky polyurethane surface with a "glass like finish" for large film media cleaning applications.› learn more
- The Transfer Roller is used primarily to charge paper for the "transfer of toner" in a digital printing press.› learn more
- High Speed Feed Rollers are developed with durable polyurethane solid or microcellular foam for extended life in paper feed applications.› learn more
- The Fuser Roller maintains a unique formulation of thermally conductive silicone used to "fuse toner" to paper.› learn more
- Fenner Precision Imaging Drums are specially designed for medical film printing. › learn more