We manufacture in a variety of unreinforced materials, including silicone, EPDM, chloroprene, hypalon, natural rubber and polyurethane – providing a superior alternative to competitor’s flat belts and complete flexibility for customers.
Typical Market Sectors:
Fixed center drives
Copiers / office equipment
Typical Physical Properties
- Belt sizes from 10mm to 300mm width and 75mm to 1500mm length
- General thickness tolerance of ± 0.15mm on press moulded belts and ± 0.1mm on ground/finished belt
- Installed load of nominally 1N/mm² of belt cross section
- Width tolerance normally ± 0.5mm
- Available with impression finish on one or both sides
- Different modulus materials available
- Available in a Dual Durometer construction
- Available with tracking ribs or perforations
- Sizes above 200mm long no tooling required
- Lower cost than competitors reinforced product (which requires tooling for all sizes).
- Improved tracking over reinforced product
- Better anti-static properties when measured against competitive reinforced product
Value Adding Features:
✔ Lower cost system / no need for tensioning devices
✔ Antistatic construction options – avoid static build up / double feeds
✔ Long life – less maintenance / downtime
✔ Various material options – to fit your application needs
Product Benefits to you:
- Costs saving – efficient manufacture, minimal tooling, longer service life
- Superior tracking – Stretch Bands have replaced competitor’s reinforced flat belts to resolve tracking issues.
- Flexibility – Range of hardnesses to meet specific needs, tracking ribs or perforations if required.
- Reliability – Excellent tensile retention over a long working life and at a wide range of temperatures and humidity.
- Certified safe – anti-static and UL94HB approved at 1mm minimum thickness (the Fenner Precision standard)
- Versatility – operational between -20 and 50*C