Manufactured with two abrasion-resistant materials (Engineered Polyurethane Elastomers and Polyurethane Microcellular Foam Elastomers), our PU rollers can be custom-made for any unique application –giving you the exact fit, form, and function you need in the most cost-effective solution.
Cast polyurethane feature significant performance advantages over other molded polymers:
• A broad spectrum of durometers, which can be selected and optimized for your specific application.
• Excellent wear and abrasion resistance properties.
• Physical and electrical property uniformity throughout the part.
• Precise formulation design for key application performance and service-life.
• Tooling costs for liquid cast parts are typically much lower compared to compression or injection molded parts.
Benefits of FP material for Roller-Type Products:
✔ Hardness 20SA to 60D for roller
✔ Dual durometer roller or single layer with & w/o spray coating
✔ Dual durometer combination can be foam & PU, soft PU & hard PU
✔ Coefficient of friction 0.7 to 2.0
✔ Narrow band width of Vol resistivity variation @ N/N, L/L & H/H climatic condition (Temperature and Humidity)
✔ Homogeneous material properties including electrical property
✔ Low Compression set. Good tear properties
✔ Low surface wear properties
✔ AS cast roller—related to surface energy
✔ Roller can be clear or black
✔ Resistance to solvent used in printing, pass standard ozone test, toner compatible
Why We Use Polyurethane
✔ Wide Range of Hardness
✔ High Load Bearing Capacity
✔ Resistant to Abrasion
✔ Resistant to Tears
✔ Strong Bonding Properties
✔ Performs in a Diverse Range of Environments
Silicone Sheet Facilitates Seamless Printing onto Ceramic Surfaces
Our specially formulated silicone ink-transfer sheeting provides effortless, faultless printing onto ceramics.
How to help streamline a printing press assembly. Exactly.
Helping an OE manufacturer of office and production equipment to automate a process, increase efficiency and reduce costs.