Balancing the demands of material composition, size, performance and cost, we will provide the optimal solution for each application or operational challenge.
• Double sided timing belts for serpentine drives
• Features/Lugs (one side or both sides)
• Dual Durometer construction
• High friction silicone coating on backside for positive feed applications
• Anti-static properties
• Hole punching for vacuum applications
• Specific locations of teeth and/or features
• Long length, open-ended belts
• Surface grinding for critical thickness applications
Fenner Precision’s Solution for Surveillance Equipment Belting
Read about our specially formulated timing belts for surveillance cameras that ensure a cleaner, clearer image.
Fenner Precision Supplies Dual-Durometer Belts for ATM Machines
Our dual-derometer belts saved our customer $100,000 without affecting performance.
Silicone Coated Polyurethane Timing Belt combines high wear and high friction characteristics
Our high friction coated timing belts ensure a super accurate media feed every time.
Unique Timing Belts Improve Security Camera Clarity
Finding a unique and custom solution to the challenge of fogging within an enclosed security camera dome.